Drycool System’s water-cooled screw chiller is specially designed to work even in extreme tropical weather conditions. They will still maintain high energy efficiency in any weather condition. We will offer the best possible equipment being the best chiller supplier in India. Our choice of equipment and the design is completely based on offering high-quality standards. We follow the international standard of manufacturing and testing for offering the best quality of equipment.
Water Cooled Screw Chiller
Water Cooled Screw Chiller:
All the installed screw chillers are completely operation friendly which will be backed up by the skilled and experienced engineering team. Drycool Systems is the best chiller manufacturers in India who will offer high-quality tenders in fabricating the best manufacturing unit with the option of CFC-free refrigerants. The refrigerants which are used in water-cooled screw chiller are R407C & R134A. It is made out of a stainless-steel chilled water expansion tank along with a process pump to offer the best chilling condition.
The pillars are having the ability to maintain the range of (+) 50⁰C and for the cooling tower water temperature, it can be ranging around (+) 37⁰C. The temperature is consistently maintained at the inlet of the condenser which is the favorable equipment in the product. Every water-cooled screw chiller is integrated with a screw compressor coming from Frascold in Italy and Bitzer in Germany. They are completely microprocessor-based and it is much more suitable while processing cooling applications ranging from (+) 20⁰C up to (-) 40⁰C.
We are having different water-cooled screw compresses installed in a single machine that is completely separate from the refrigeration circuits. This will give the advantage of maintenance with no downtime. The machine can be properly maintained and updated without any halting of the production in the industries. Drycool Systems is a renowned chiller manufacturer in India along with remarkable market growth in the industry.
We are offering various functionalities with water-cooled screw chillers which include easy operation, less maintenance, and hassle-free service life. Screw chillers are mostly used for cooling water in various industries including food processing, chemicals, etc.
Prominent Features of Drycool System’s Water Cooled Screw Chillers:
Various features are integrated into The Water Cooled Screw Chiller which we have listed below.
- It is completely energy-efficient.
- Get operation-friendly refrigerants R134A.
- The product is completely environmentally friendly.
- Get the latest reliable and efficient version of the screw compressor from Europe.
- Part load and full load energy efficiency using multiple and single refrigeration circuits.
- Evaporator and DX are completely factory-made and tested. They are made by maintaining the high International standard of manufacturing.
- Get precise temperature control along with increased efficiency through electronic expansion valves.
- Amazing is having a fully automatic PLC unit which is useful for data logging facilities and remote operation.
- Get the complete excess capacity control with 25% to 100% adaptive varying process load.
- It is having high following factors with extra tube thickness, increase condensing area, and high floor design. It will offer high operational reliability, high energy efficiency along easy maintenance.
- It is also having TC motor winding protection.
- Built-in oil separator.
- Discharge temperature controller along with protection.
- Completely efficient and reliable with low noise levels.
- It is tested according to the European standards and ARI.
- 5 to 6 patented profile design.
- Get extreme oil level switch with proper differential pressure switch.
- Excellent performance along with smooth operation.
- Eco-friendly and robust construction.
- Get quick chilling functionality.
- User-friendly design.
- High quality with long working life.
- Low maintenance cost.
Advantages of Drycool System’s Water Cooled Screw Chiller:
- Water-cooled chillers are having capabilities for handling large cooling loads as the equipment will be using the water evaporation technique to dissipate heat. This technique is fully energy-intensive compared to blowing air around hot surfaces. The blowing air technique is used by Air Cooled Screw Chiller which is completely different from Water Cooled Screw Chiller. Water is having more heat capacity compared to air and it can easily remove heat compared to air.
- Water Cooled Screw Chiller is having capabilities of handling large loads according to the floor space by comparison to Air Cooled Screw Chillers.
- All the Water Cooled Screw Chiller are having a simple design and do not need a second set of pumps for the condenser.
- Every Water Cooled Screw will last longer as they are generally placed inside the building and its deterioration rate is much slower compared to Air Cooled Screw Chiller.