Drycool’s air cooled reciprocating chillers use air as a condensing medium and are suitable to work in the most tropical weather conditions and are extremely energy efficient with a coefficient of performance of more than 4. These air-cooled reciprocating chillers use state of the art compressors which are manufactured in Europe and are designed, engineered manufactured, and tested in accordance with latest world class standards. When compared to traditional chillers, chillers are much easier to control. Due to advancements in technology, its functionality has been enhanced.
Drycool’s air cooled reciprocating chillers come in different capacities ranging from 1 TR – 50 TR and are affordable, installation friendly, energy efficient and designed by an expert engineering team with 25 years of experience.
Special features of Drycool’s Air Cooled Reciprocating Chillers:
• Chillers are designed to attain brine, glycol and methanol temperatures upto -50 deg C and can work on condensing temperatures as high as 57 deg C
• Energy efficient reciprocating compressors from Denmark (Danfoss), Germany (Bitzer), and Italy (Dorin) with piston and cylinders for compression of refrigerant and ease of maintenance
• Customization to add flame proof motors (Bharat Bijlee/ Crompton/ ABB/ Siemens) on open drive reciprocating compressors as per requirement.
• Eco friendly freon gas R-134a / R-407C/ R-404a
• Customization to use Ammonia (NH3) as a refrigerant
• Electronic expansion valve for minimum superheat, energy efficiency and precise temperature control
• Multiple circuits including brine or water pumps and stainless-steel storage tanks on skid
• Wheels provided on the skid for extra ruggedness for mobile operation
• Low Fins per inch count and high condensing surface area with blue coated fins for easy maintenance
• Shell and tube type evaporators with high-flow design, ready to handle fluid debris and suspended particles. Customization to use SS 316 shell and SS316 tubes is also available.
• Weatherproof design with IP55 / IP65 level protection
• Customization to add Siemens/Allen Bradley/Schneider’s automatic PLC, HMI, Industrial PC and Scada units with remote operation and data logging facilities
• Customization to use ATEX/PESO certified instrumentation and ATEX certified compressors
• Third Party ATEX Chiller Certification can be provided
• Automatic stepped capacity control from 25%-50%-75%-100%, or stepless capacity control, from 25% to 100%.