Drycool Systems has been supplying Industrial Chillers and Cooling Towers to India’s immediate neighbor, Bangladesh since 2018. Since then, Drycool has provided several industrial solutions like oil chillers, brine chillers, HVAC chillers, batching plant chillers, pharmaceutical chillers, extrusion chillers and injection molding chillers. These installations were carried out across the country’s key industries, which included plastics, concrete, RO water, brewery, and fermentation, chemical and pharmaceutical, hydrogen refueling, medical devices, anodizing, food, refrigeration, HVAC and marine applications.
Chilled water is integral part of the industrial operations across several industries. Due to the flexibility, adaptability and uniqueness of the solutions provided by Drycool, the company has been a provider of choice for chillers across every industry in the country. Drycool offers a variety of products including chillers, cooling towers, plate heat exchangers, air handling units, air washers and cold rooms which are energy efficient and provide a high coefficient of performance.
Special features of Drycool’s Robust and Energy Efficient Water Chiller for Bangladesh
• Chillers are designed to attain brine, glycol and methanol temperatures upto -50 deg C and can work on condensing temperatures as high as 57 deg C
• Energy efficient reciprocating compressors from Denmark (Danfoss), Germany (Bitzer), and Italy (Dorin) with piston and cylinders for compression of refrigerant and ease of maintenance
• Customization to add flame proof motors (Bharat Bijlee/ Crompton/ ABB/ Siemens) on open drive reciprocating compressors as per requirement.
• Eco friendly freon gas R-134a / R-407C/ R-404a
• Customization to use Ammonia (NH3) as a refrigerant
• Electronic expansion valve for minimum superheat, energy efficiency and precise temperature control
• Multiple circuits including brine or water pumps and stainless-steel storage tanks on skid
• Wheels provided on the skid for extra ruggedness for mobile operation
• Low Fins per inch count and high condensing surface area with blue coated fins for easy maintenance
• Shell and tube type evaporators with high-flow design, ready to handle fluid debris and suspended particles. Customization to use SS 316 shell and SS316 tubes is also available.
• Weatherproof design with IP55 / IP65 level protection
• Customization to add Siemens/Allen Bradley/Schneider’s automatic PLC, HMI, Industrial PC and Scada units with remote operation and data logging facilities
• Customization to use ATEX/PESO certified instrumentation and ATEX certified compressors
• Third Party ATEX Chiller Certification can be provided
• Automatic stepped capacity control from 25%-50%-75%-100%, or stepless capacity control, from 25% to 100%.