The Industrial Reciprocating Chillers, Methanol Chillers, Glycol Chillers, Brine Chillers are used in the industrial conditions find a use in numerous amounts of industrial cooling applications. These industrial chillers are specifically used in industries wherein a single application is in a complete contrast from the other application.
Industrial Reciprocating chillers are manufactured using unique materials which are chosen based on the process fluids used in an industrial process requirement. Drycool’s expert engineering team does a complete study of the process to understand the uniqueness of the requirement.
Special features of Drycool’s Industrial Reciprocating Chillers:
• Reciprocating compressors from Denmark, Germany, Italy, and the USA
• Eco friendly freon gas R-134a / R-407C/ R-404a and Ammonia (NH3)
• In case of large sizes, Drycool provides tests the systems in the factory and provides the option to dismantle and re-commission the system at the site
• Customization to provide ATEX certification and third-party inspection in the factory
• Electronic expansion valves for minimum superheat, energy efficiency, and accurate temperature control
• DX and Flooded Evaporators are manufactured as per international standards.
• High fouling factors, increased surface area, robust design, for higher operational reliability, and easier maintenance
• Stepless capacity control from 25% – 100% or Stepped capacity control from 25% – 50% – 75% – 100% which can adapt to varying process cooling loads and requirements.
• Customization to add Siemens/Allen Bradley/Schneider’s automatic PLC, HMI, Industrial PC, and Scada units with remote operation and data logging facilities
• Customization to use ATEX/PESO-certified instrumentation and ATEX-certified compressors
• Third Party ATEX Chiller Certification can be provided