Drycool’s water cooled reciprocating chillers use water as a condensing medium and are suitable to work in most tropical weather conditions and are extremely energy efficient with a coefficient of performance of more than 5. These water-cooled reciprocating chillers use state-of-the-art compressors which are manufactured in Europe and are designed, engineered manufactured, and tested in accordance with the latest world-class standards. When compared to traditional chillers, chillers are much easier to control. Due to advancements in technology, its functionality has been enhanced.
Drycool’s water cooled reciprocating chillers come in different capacities ranging from 1 TR – 100 TR and are affordable, installation-friendly, energy efficient, and designed by an expert engineering team with 25 years of experience.
Special features of Drycool’s Water Cooled Reciprocating Chillers
• Chillers are designed to attain brine, glycol and methanol temperatures upto -50 deg C and can work on condensing temperatures as high as 45 deg C
• Energy efficient reciprocating compressors from Denmark (Danfoss), Germany (Bitzer), and Italy(Dorin) with piston and cylinders for compression of refrigerant and ease of maintenance
• Customization to add flame proof motors (Bharat Bijlee/ Crompton/ ABB/ Siemens) on open drive reciprocating compressors as per requirement.
• Eco friendly freon gas R-134a / R-407C/ R-404a
• Customization to use Ammonia (NH3) as a refrigerant
• Electronic expansion valve for minimum superheat, energy efficiency and precise temperature control
• Multiple circuits including brine or water pumps and stainless-steel storage tanks on skid
• Wheels provided on the skid for extra ruggedness for mobile operation
• Shell and tube type condensers with rugged design and ready to handle suspended particles and fluid debris. Customization to use SS 316 shell and SS316 tubes is also available.
• Shell and tube type evaporators with high-flow design, ready to handle suspended particles and fluid debris. Customization to use SS 316 shell and SS316 tubes is also available.
• Weatherproof design with IP55 / IP65 level protection
• Customization to add Siemens/Allen Bradley/Schneider’s automatic PLC, HMI, Industrial PC and Scada units with remote operation and data logging facilities
• Customization to use ATEX/PESO certified instrumentation and ATEX certified compressors
• Third Party ATEX Chiller Certification can be provided
• Automatic stepped capacity control from 25%-50%-75%-100%, or stepless capacity control, from 25% to 100%.