Shell & Tube Type Condenser
Drycool with its exceptional thermal performance and fatigue resistance, the compact-sized DRYCOOL Shell & Tube heat exchanger opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Designed for use with liquids, gases and two-phase mixtures at pressures up to 100 bar (1450 psi), in both PED and ASME, and at temperatures up to 450°C (842°F), DRYCOOL Shell & Tube is suitable for a wide range of aggressive media.
The benefits of DRYCOOL Shell & Tube:
- Robust design and minimized maintenance ensure maximum uptime
- Superior thermal performance means maximum heat recovery using minimal heating and/or cooling media, which cuts fuel consumption, energy costs and environmental impact
- Small footprint and light weight minimize installation, operating and maintenance costs
- Gasket-free construction means high security against leakage
- Easy to install and maintain due to multipass design
- Compact solution with a small footprint
The features of DRYCOOL Shell & Tube:
- Patented roller coaster plate pattern ensures exceptionally high thermal efficiency.
- Unique cut-wing plates allow for multi-pass design.
- Fully welded design allows for high operating pressure and optimizes resistance to fatigue.
- Robust design and minimized maintenance ensure maximum uptime.
- Distribution pipes run through the plate pack, relieving stress on the pack itself.