Cooled Scroll Chillers (Single Compressor)
We are offering Water Cooled Scroll Chiller which are fabricated with globally renowned scroll compressors from danfoss-maneurop and Copeland. Our range of chillers is fully microprocessor based and suitable for process cooling applications from (+) 20°c up to (-) 15°c and for lower temperatures of up to (-) 50°c please refer brine chillers. Offered with multiple scroll compressors in one machine but having separate and individual refrigeration circuits, these chillers are also rated for an ambient of up to (+) 480c and cooling tower water temperature up to (+) 37°c at the inlet of the condenser. We manufacture our range in an ISO 9001 certified unit, with an option of using CFC free refrigerant r-407c & r-134a complete with in-built process pump and stainless steel chilled water expansion tank.
The various operating voltages of these chillers are:
- 380 / 400 volt ac / 50 hz.
- 460 volt ac / 50 hz.
- 380 volt ac / 60 hz.
- 460 volt ac / 60 hz.
- Connected power 415v ac +/- 10% / 50 Hz / 3 phase + neutral.
- Design condensing temperature (+) 40 ° c.
- Design evaporating temperature (+) 5 ° c.
MODEL CAPACITY COMPRESSORS FLOW RATE DCS WST TR CMH DCS-W-3 3 TR 1 1.8 DCS-W-6 6 TR 1 3.6 DCS-W-8 8 TR 1 4.8 DCS-W-11 11 TR 1 6.6 DCS-W-12 12 TR 1 7.2 DCS-W-15 15 TR 1 9.0 DCS-W-20 20 TR 1 12.0 DCS-W-25 25 TR 1 15.0 DCS-W-30 30 TR 1 18.0
- Innovative design.
- Very low input KW/TR.
- CFC free refrigerant.
- Robust in construction.
- Developed with state of art technology.
- Liquid injection for enhanced compressor life.
- MCS microprocessor/PLC based/electromechanical.
- Heat exchanger design as per TElvlA/ASME/SEC VIII, DM, 2001.